Keeping our customers and clients informed and educated about our local real estate market is important to us. We have several ways for you to keep updated on the market, whether you are buying, selling, or “just looking.”
As a Buyer, these programs can be valuable tools for making an offer on a property. Having up-to-date information on selling prices of comparable properties will allow you to make the smartest offer.
As a Seller, these programs will provide you knowledge to determine the listing price for your property, allowing you to obtain the best possible sale price in the shortest amount of time. Sign-up for one or all of our programs to get started today!
Be the first to know when a new listing comes on the market and receive alerts to price changes and status changes. Keep your favorite listings in your Listing Cart, which you can access at any time. Sign up to receive listing alerts.
Download the current Market Watch Newsletter for November 2013. As a prospective buyer or seller, you’ll find our monthly newsletter to be an extremely useful tool. The statistical analysis will give you valuable market information and trends for real estate in all of Sussex County, Delaware. Please fill out the form below to sign up for the montlhy newsletter.
How's the real estate market? Do you think I can sell my home and make some money? Is it a good time to buy?
These are questions only a real estate professional can truly answer. However, we can provide you with the basics through our Market Snapshot Program. Receive a weekly report detailing listing and selling trends and neighborhood info on whatever segment of the market you are interested in. Sign up to receive your weekly Market Snapshot!
This program, unique to Prudential Real Estate gives you, the Buyer, a powerful tool to search for real estate. Here are just some of the features:
- Access the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) using My Search
- Save homes in My Portfolio, allowing you to use:
- Price Change Alert – Any time a property in My Portfolio changes price, you’ll receive an email alert. This could make a huge difference in your home buying decisions.
- Status Change Alert – When a property changes you’ll know immediately. For example, if a home’s status changes to Sold, you’ll know you need to start looking again. Likewise, if a home in My Portfolio changes status from Pending to For Sale, you’ll be notified that it’s available again.
- Add and save comments to your favorite homes using My Notes
- Request a home tour online.
Register for the Online Buyer Advantage here to see how the Online Buyer Advantage technology can make the home buying process more efficient, stress-free and successful.